Barry County Community Mental Health Authority
I. Information We Collect – We collect non-personal, information (such as the pages on our Site that you have visited, the length of stay, etc.).
(A) Personally Identifiable Information We do not collect personally identifiable information.
(B) Non-Personally Identifiable Information “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age or gender, etc. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. Some examples of the non-personally identifiable information that may be collected through our site and a description of how this information is used:
• IP Addresses and domain names. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you and may be used to analyze trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
• A cookie which may be used to collect information about your activity on our site.
II. Use and Disclosure of Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information BCCMHA may use, share and/or disclose your non-personally identifiable information in the following instances:
(1) To provide information which you requested.
(2) To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our site or provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, maintaining and analyzing data).
(3) To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
III. Links to Third Party Sites
IV. Security of Your Information Please know that NO data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we do not warranty the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transmit to us is done at your own risk.